½ teaspoon sea salt
1 cup vegan chocolate or carob chips
1 cup whole toasted organic almonds or walnuts, chopped
½ cup organic maple syrup
½ cup organic safflower oil
2 teaspoons organic vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly oil 2 stainless steel baking sheets
3. Place ground oats, flour, salt, and baking soda in large bowl. Stir well with wire whisk. Add nuts and chips and stir again.
3. Combine oil, syrup, and vanilla in small bowL Whisk vigorously.. Stir wet ingredients into dry just until flour mixture is absorbed.
4. Drop rounded tablespoons of cookie dough onto prepared baking sheets with 1½ inch space between cookies. Flatten with fingers to a thickness of 1/3 inch and smooth out the edges.
5. Bake until cookies are lightly browned on bottom about 15 to 18 minutes. Remove cookies to cooling rack, cool and enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is one of our favorite cookie recipe. Fun to make with family and friends.
Try Chef Tom’s Yummy Vegan Pumpkin Muffins!
Bake Chef Tom’s Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies on a Stainless Steel Cookie Sheet available in the Natural Lifestyle Bakeware Shop
Whole Foods Pantry
Kitchen & Cookware
Connect with us!
Thank-you for shopping with us and enjoy your order!
Natural Lifestyle Online Market & Mail-Order Catalog Service
Organic Groceries Delivered with FAST, INFORMATIVE & FRIENDLY service for 28 years!
Toll-Free Order Line 800.752.2775
© Natural Lifestyle Organic Market 2017 All rights reserved Family owned and operated / Founded: 1989
• Organic Foods • Superfoods • GMO-Free • Sugar-Free • Healthy Lifestyle Products
Family Owned &
Operated since 1989